Monday, February 11, 2008

Poppytalk (part 2)


Helloooo Monday morning! Around here we have had a drastic drop in temperatures, right in time for the Spring Poppytalk Handmade to go up! Yay!

Took me a while to find my shop, I was scrolling and scrolling looking for those thick black lines to no avail... forgetting that I too had a soft pink piece in the showcase. Look see in the upper left? I had some time to re-shoot the new tags (third times the charm?) this weekend. The key, I have found, to any patience at all with taking photos (during winter ...outside...) for Etsy is to do it in small batches. I was finally happy with different backgrounds on those.

Anyway, if you have time, go check it out! There are a lot of fantastic artists to be found! Here is a link to my "table", but the above link will bring you to the entire Spring Market! Some of my favorites are decoylab, b green design, and beehive kitchenware! I'm still exploring... many of these are new to me. It would be fun to know what pieces you like among the artists, too. :)

Thank you Poppytalk! And Bamboo Village Press for trailblazing! Have fun everyone!

No comments:

 
UA-8545342-1