Wednesday, June 18, 2008

feet first


"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle."
~Einstein

Still working on a lot of editing for the photos of the coast, but as I catch up with myself here on the blog I want to thank my sister Celeste and my as-yet-to-be-born nephews for coming along to the ocean yesterday. It honestly was a magical experience dipping my toes into the Pacific while watching the clouds lift from the mountain.


Celeste has also been posting with more regularity about our recent trips around the area here, and just a reminder she is following the events in China as best she can on her Bamboo Village blog while the shop is still in hiatus. (I know it has been really hard for her not to be able to get right on a plane and help once we heard about the earthquake...) Yesterday's trip was exhausting for her, and it was raining when we arrived so plans to "sit on a blanket when we get there" while I explored were less than optimal. I just really want to underscore my gratitude for her enthusiasm about the venture and let her know how proud I am of my big sis. 6 months, babies! This time last year, I wonder if we could have believed it!?

No comments:

 
UA-8545342-1