Thursday, September 4, 2008

crafting

Sometimes I'll have these little bursts of creativity that end up putting me in somewhat of a fog for several days. During those times, the entire curve of a project, painting or drawing will take up main focus in my thinking until I've finished whatever project it is. I am grateful for having a job where I work with so many artists who were interested in what I was in a wild tear about and offered good advise on it's completion. Some of my coworkers were working on their own projects, too, off the clock last night as I wrapped mine up~ such great energy to be a part of once again. I'll post pictures tomorrow!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

all is full of love...

your project brought sunshine to my day, sweetie. we all love it. xoxo

Behind ouou said...

Awe, I'm glad it was a hit. xoxoxo2u2.
<3

Vicki said...

I can't wait to see what you've been working on! Also, your feet are sooooo teeny! <3

Bree Bites Food said...

Thanks ggreat post

 
UA-8545342-1