Thursday, January 8, 2009

for a limited time


This week I brought back one of the most cheerful, whimsical designs from last year's shop. Butterfly Skies will be residing in the ouou shop until February 14th, or until I run out of the limited print run, since I'm still not set up for Gocco printing. Gocco printing is different than the ink jet printed cards I offer in my shop; both are hand-drawn by me, but the Gocco cards are then printed one at a time (by yours truely!) using a mobile printing press made in Japan. This is the design that appears in 1000 Handmade Greetings (thank you Smashgirl for letting me know my page number- and congratulations on the cover!) and one of my few designs without a child in it. Welcome back Butterfly Skies, and a happy Valentines to you! :)

No comments:

 
UA-8545342-1