Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bingo

Well, I have a pretty bad cold and am sequestering myself to bed. Pajamas, tea, and my good friend Tylenol Cold.

I would like to report that last week my lovely order from RikRak came in. I had mentioned her shop a while ago in the Felt Issue post, and was delighted that she actually found out about it!! I bought some goodies to send out to my friends, they came in last week and are just adorable. K from RikRak also sent along some goodies, too: an iron-on letter "L" (maddeningly adorable), a really lovely card, and this unexpected stocking- ITS BLUE! : )
This parcel's arrival just warmed the house with its sweetness.

I'm not the only one to get sick this week: my trusty laptop caught the CuteOverload virus... perhaps the single least shocking development you could imagine. Yeah, I guess they're site was having trouble, and since I check it as often as the weather (nerd? ...bingo!) I was on the front lines.
Of the virus, yes, but also of cuteness. Did you see those whales in Santa hats??!!
Yep. That's what I'm talking about. That picture was almost worth the loss of my kingdom of Bookmarks.

Okay, I'm just making the nerd thing worse, aren't I?
(sigh) Santa hats. (shakes head)

No comments:

 
UA-8545342-1