Friday, February 8, 2008

Poppytalk (part 1)

Think Spring!


So, what's my good new you ask? It looks like the little OUniverse will be up in next week's NEW Poppytalk Handmade! (jumps in the air, clicking heels) Yes!

I've had my nose to the grindstone for galoshes, bunnies, greenery, birds and butterflies for the Spring themed poppytalk... tomorrow is my deadline and I'm still getting my ducks in a row. I'll keep you updated as I'll be bringing in new items, as mentioned, next week also. My initial poppytalk showcase will probably shuffle around a bit as the Gocco chuggah-chuggas away. But... fun!

Winter has still got it's grip in my shop, but we are all friends of cocoa and scarves, snowflakes and tea. That's just fine with me... and also the wonderful new thisiskate, who put together the fun treasury you see above. Thisiskate is a new shop, and has already been in a couple treasuries as well as the front page!!! Go Kate! I was so happy to see those Afternoon Cocoa Gocco cards have a second life, and among such fantastic shops as reiter8 and Matty8080! Wow!

No comments:

 
UA-8545342-1