Tuesday, September 30, 2008

weekend

The boys are sick. In fact, everyone here has been sick this past week with the sniffles, sneezes, and a smidge of fever. As Auntie, I'm in the privileged position of swooping in from the outside world (hopefully after the contagious period has passed) but even so it has been somewhat of a harried beginning of the week.

Shoghi in knits from Auntie Jennie

Maxwell in knits from Auntie Jennie

Drawings still coming along when they can. Hope everyone out there is having a good end of September.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I like the new look, especially the border. And boy, Shoghi looks cute enough to eat in that picture! I hope you do not get sick and that everyone else gets better soon. Lots of love!

Behind ouou said...

Thank you V! The border is what caught my eye!
I honestly can't wait until you get to meet these little sweeties, or until I see you next~ whichever comes first.

 
UA-8545342-1