Saturday, February 7, 2009

Moving Day

Ah, friends. Sorry to not have blogged very much as January ended and February has begun. I came back from my vacation with a long lasting illness, but not quite the schedule for laying around in bed catching up on my computer work. I'm happy to say as I've been recovering I've also been packing: I'm moving again! In the last year this blog has covered 5 moves, and this will be the last one for a while. Just down the street from our good friends here in se Portland, the new house holds the promise for watercolors, Gocco silkscreen printing- and maybe even letterpress! You can imagine my excitement, but also what has been keeping me busy all this time. Moving day is tomorrow, so have a good weekend my dears and I'll see you on the other side!

1 comment:

Geek Chic Dreams said...

Oooh I hope you have fun. ^_^ We'll be moving soon as well, so I know how that goes lol. It's really exciting...so good luck!

 
UA-8545342-1