Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shop Special for friends new and old

Hello, and thank you to any new viewers that are visiting from Facebook. In the last few days my "fans" have really begun to rise in numbers, thank you thank you to everyone who stops by for a read.

I've been thinking lately about how much I love this time of year. I love the bundled clothing, the umbrellas marching down the streets, I love the mittens, caps, galoshes, red noses, and sloppy entryways that come with the darkness, snow, rain and cold of winter months. You can see this in my drawings; it is by no means coincidence that these kids show up in their woolens, scarves and gripping warm drinks.

I'll admit something, though. The holidays sneak up on me. All of them. I tell you, even though I have a shop, work in retail, and own *several* calendars, I do not have a head for recognizing the signs of an oncoming holiday season. Therefore, nice and early this year, I'm offering a shop special on Holiday cards before Thanksgiving (lest I forget). From now until mid-December, the big sellers from ouou will be available in sets of 20 for significantly reduced prices. Right now these styles are available:


with a few more coming in the next few days. It may be cold outside, but its warm and snuggly here at ouou. :) Welcome, friends.

1 comment:

DOMAIN MANAGER 007 said...

very nice blog.
Would you be interested in owning the domain or ???

 
UA-8545342-1