Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Handmade Holiday

Well, yesterday was my day to build my Etsy shop, by the time I got to 13 items I was sooo tired ! The site right now is pretty dragon-heavy (you can tell my favorites are the dragons) and has about half of my finished designs, as of yet. This has been a really eventful couple of weeks and the decision to sort of jump in feet first yesterday turned out to be very, very fun.


Celeste's shop was recently mentioned in a really cool article you can read here about Etsy shops that give to charitable causes. Go Celeste!

If you are thinking about buying handmade for more unique and personal presents please don't forget to look through Celeste's shop. I highly recommend her etched glass, photography note cards, and warm nubbly knits. She spotlights guest artists too (JealousJewelry, SeaFindDesigns who hails from Providence, RI, Altinay, and a local fiber artist whose work appears here)!

100% of purchases from one of these guest artists goes to the Bamboo Educational Fund, and you can read about that here.

No comments:

 
UA-8545342-1