Friday, March 21, 2008

The Sweet

Hey there people! I hope everyone is having a wonderful equinox! Big huge riotous glorious hooray for spring... I know everyone is ready!

Today is special for me because I'm really excited to announce that one of the newer additions to the shop, the Gocco printed Butterfly Sky cards, were chosen to be in the book 1000 Handmade Greeting Cards! Yes, unleash those exclamation points, I've got my jumping up and down pants on! Woo! The Storque had a call for submissions that I only just made the deadline for regarding this upcoming publication. I got the congratulatory email a few hours before bed and was just ridiculously excited all night!

Happy Good Friday, and a happy & healthy Naw-Ruz to those of you celebrating New Year today. Yay Spring!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I love that card - and thank goodness for signs of spring!

Behind ouou said...

Hooray Spring! Thanks Abigail! :)

 
UA-8545342-1